Friday, October 31, 2008

Lucky me - again!

I posted a few days ago about winning the gorgeous cot quilt top from Toni at The Red Boot Quilt Company, well, here it is:


My photo just does not do justice to this cute little quilt. The little nine patches are so tiny, the piecing so perfect .... I almost took a photo of the back of the quilt to show you how neat and precise the work is!

I can't wait to quilt this one. I just hope I do it justice. Thanks so much Toni!!!!!!

Now the reason I titled this post "Lucky me - again" is because Toni also gave me the opportunity to buy some of her gorgeous quilts. She knows I am an avid devotee of her talented work and I have been lucky enough to buy some of her quilts before. I received them today in the post and am going to show them off in separate posts ..... because they are beautiful enough to deserve a post each and also because it makes me look more like a conscientious blogger if I post three times today!

No comments: