Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Midweek Quickie Cheat

It's a cheat because I really didn't do any crafting this week! I have lots of boring and predictable excuses, but why bother?

So today I'm blogging about some older small projects, made over the last year or so. 

First up, a crochet covered jar which I originally planned to use as a vase but have found it kind of useful for storing knitting needles. This was just a made-up-as-I-went thing so no pattern.

And this is a hot water bottle cover I made last winter when I was in a bit of a knitting frenzy. From memory, it was from a Garn Studio pattern that was free online. It was a nice quick project made on circular needles so only a tiny seam to sew. In thick wool, it didn't take long to knit up at all.






1 comment:

Jewells said...

I use to make coat hanger covers, YEARS ago, with the same pattern you used to cover the bottle. My Nanna taught me that pattern.. she passed away 34 years ago, so that shows how long ago it was.