Saturday, October 30, 2010

They've got legs, but they don't know how to use them

My tadpoles that is! The bigger ones have miraculously grown back legs! Even though I expected this to happen I can't help but find it truly amazing!

They're very difficult to photograph, so in lieu of that, here are some photos of Sugar and Spice napping on the sofas.





I haven't managed to get much crafting done lately and I really MUST with Christmas fast approaching. I've been working quite a lot and on the weekends doing a lot of gardening. Which is what I should be doing now too as the lawns need mowing and the vegie garden weeding. But I have a pinched nerve in my hip which gives me an excuse.

One thing I want to do is try my hand at some decoupage with these gorgeous serviettes I picked up cheaply in a junk shop.


2 comments:

AnitaS said...

For us Christmas is in a better time. In autumn and winter you have more time to quilt.

Nayala said...

También tengo "panzas" que necesitan muchos besos... Son una de las mejores cosas de la vida... Y, para Navidad faltan algunos días...