Monday, September 29, 2008

Things I'm loving!

I haven't had much time for crafting, posting or blog-watching lately but I did manage to have a quick browse around yesterday. The talents and humour of all the bloggers out there is just amazing. Some of the things I've enjoyed reading about are:

  • Toni's deconstruction of a gorgeous quilt into an even gorgeous-er one;
  • Lucy Locket's pigeon post which led me to the crocheted pigeon creator Charlie P - I was laughing out loud at the pigeon antics on her blog!
  • Grey's Crochet for all of the amazing Greyhound related crochet - look out for the life-sized crocheted greyhound napping with it's real life counterpart!
  • the patchwork basket on Crazy Mom Quilts blog. I've seen lots of similar baskets on other blogs lately and even made one myself yesterday.
  • This led me to the Pink Penguin blog with lots of gorgeous projects on it.

No comments: