Monday, September 29, 2008

Criss Cross Coasters

Caz put me onto these quick and easy coasters on Allsorts' blog and as I was looking for a simple project to try to get my mojo back (to borrow Toni's phrase) I made a couple sets of four of these yesterday.

The first set I made from some 5" charm squares, so they are a little bigger than the original pattern:


The second set I made from left over fabric from Lyle's cushions, so of course I had to give these coasters to Lyle:


This is a really quick and easy project. A set of four coasters took me less than 15 minutes to make. These would make great presents for Christmas, if you want to give something handmade but are pressed for time.

4 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Aren't those coasters fun? I love the fabrics you've used. I'm getting ready to make some for my DIL this weekend.

Lyle said...

Thanks for the coasters, I am using one at work. Your awesome.

Carin said...

Way cute!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Vanessa they are really nice coasters.