Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Pincushions Galore


I haven't blogged in ages because basically, I've had nothing to blog about! I've been so busy with work lately once the weekend gets here and I've done all my houseworky things, I don't have much energy left for crafting.


But hopefully my crafty enthusiasm will return soon - two things should help this. Firstly, I've splurged on a heap of inspiring new beautiful fabrics and crochet threads online which should be flying their way toward my house as I type.


Secondly, the online patchwork group I am a member of is thinking of having a pincushion swap so I've been avidly browsing beautiful pincushion patterns. The above is my first attempt from this pattern. Mine is nowhere as good as the one in the pattern! But I did put it together very quickly last night, so that is my excuse.


I've also found this very exciting list of 60 pincushion patterns, which I am trawling through at the moment. There are some lovely ones here! So watch this space, I may just experiment with a few more.

4 comments:

Carin said...

I think your pin cushion is adorable!

Stina Blomgren said...

Love it.. so so cute...:o))
Glad to see a post by you!! :o)

Anonymous said...

I love your pincushion, it's adorable! thanks for the link. toni :o) xxx

Dandelion Quilts said...

I think it is darling!