Thursday, January 13, 2011

UFO Thursday - Mystery Quilt


I am being a bit naughty and backposting this UFO Thursday post, and I will for the next post too, because I missed them! (Today is Australia Day!)

I have been enormously busy with work and other things, have way over-committed myself to too many things and well, a million other excuses. But I'm back on track now.

Today's UFO is a mystery quilt that a dear friend in Indiana, USA, sent me many years ago. It had many parts - 20 or so from memory - and each installment came with a new chapter in a mystery fiction story as well as a new classic block.

I haven't counted my blocks, so not sure where I got up to. I'll have to spend some time matching the blocks against the installments.

I think I came to a standstill because I ran out of a good mix of blues, and never got around to getting started again.

No comments: