Sunday, June 22, 2014

A bit quiet on the craft front

I've been a bit quiet on the craft front although with the cold weather setting in, I've been doing some crochet occasionally on the weekends while snuggling up in front of the heater.

I love doileys and there are so many great free patterns on the web. It's amazing what you can do with a ball of cotton and a couple of hours.

I'm getting over a nasty cold so I spent yesterday in bed making this little one:


While these larger ones I made over the last month or two:




This washcloth was a free pattern on the web as well. I wanted to use the end of some thin pink cotton, so I made a little soap bag as well:


1 comment:

a good yarn said...

I do hope you feel better soon. Your doilies are beautiful. I have purchased similar in years gone by and can't help but admire the skill needed to craft them.