Sunday, November 16, 2008

Christmas Mice and Dog Bibs

I have finally managed to get a little sewing done .... I need to do lots more and very quickly if I am going to be ready for Christmas!

Yesterday was taken up mainly with doggy dramas. The pups had their annual vaccinations yesterday but Sugar had a severe allergic reaction to one of the injections and had to be rushed back the vet for an antihistimine injection and a medical checkup. She is all recovered now, though, thank goodness.
In between giving Sugar lots of cuddles, I managed to make this Christmas Mouse from Homespun No 66. I still need to search the garage for some fishing line for her whiskers. I have attached a loop to her back so she can be hung from the tree.

I was looking at www.freepatterns.com for some Christmas inspiration and found these cute dog bib patterns (that is, bibs with dogs on them, not bibs for dogs) and just had to make a couple.

There was also a cat bib, but I am a dog person and I also thought the dog pattern was cuter.

2 comments:

lzilulu said...

....you have been busy...and once again, inspirational...am off to check out those dog bibs....too cute for words....
lzi xox

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Vanessa so cute and yes very inspirational