Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Pincushions Galore



Inspired by all the gorgeous pin cushions posted by everyone lately I played around a little on the weekend and made these. The square was a simple one of my own design. The gorgeous hearts are from a free pattern at The Fat Quarter Shop. I'll be making more of these, they are so cute and fun and easy.
I planned to have a quiet day sewing on Sunday but got rushed off to some trash and treasure markets by a friend instead, then cajoled into making a big roast dinner for him and my partner J. So there was the day gone. Never mind, we had a fun day anyway.

2 comments:

Carin said...

Love your pin cushions, thanks for letting us know about the free pattern cause I NEED a pin cushion. :O)

Christine said...

Lovely pincushions. I hopped over to the Fat Quarter shop and printed off the pattern for a 'rainy day'. Thanks for the link.