Thursday, October 16, 2008

Christmas Swap

Has anyone else signed up for Fiona Marie's Global Christmas Swap yet? A few in my patchwork group did last year and enjoyed it very much.

I liked the lovely patterns that came with it but didn't have a great experience with my swap partner last year - she wasn't very computer literate, inadvertently blocked my email address as spam and made communication very difficult. I did eventually get my swap, but a month or two late. I also accepted her invitation to join an art card swap a few months later and while I sent mine, I never received one back and never heard back from anyone in that swap.

But having said that, I guess it was just an unfortunate combination of circumstances and I'm keen to join Fiona Marie' swap this year and see if I can have the same joyful experience so many of the other swappers have. And if not, at least I'll be able to download a new lot of lovely Christmas patterns I can use for some of the other Christmas swaps I'm in!

No comments: