Thursday, August 14, 2008

Another BOM

Ok, I haven't finished the last one but I have made two blocks from this one because I just loved the colours used and wanted to reproduce it. The only problem is I don't want to buy any more fabric, and I don't have many bright fabrics in my stash. I'll have to dig around and see if I can find enough to finish this one. Otherwise it goes into the UFO pile until I finish playing with some other new fabrics I have bought!


Jeremy wasn't feeling well this morning so he had the day off work. I came home after a hard long day to find this. Some people (and dogs) have a great life. Oh well, at least they all looked after each other I guess.

4 comments:

Kristie said...

OMG! Those dogs are huge!!!! What on earth do you feed them??? :) At least they are good and healthy! Poor hubby, can he breathe underneath them?? :)

I love your blocks!! Very bright and pretty! I'm like you, I don't have alot of bright fabrics in my stash. I love them, but I tend to shy away from them alot.
Kristie

Brenda said...

Wow! What great dogs...they're just taking care of him while you were out! Bet he'll feel better soon with all the TLC he's receiving.
Oh, and your quilt blocks are lovely too. B=)

Sweet P said...

I love those blocks! The dogs look very comfortable as does Jeremy.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

I had a giggle....I thought my DH and I had a problem with how we spoilt our babies, but, guess what, I have found another couple who have the same problem...love your blocks...