Saturday, August 23, 2008

Lots of goodies

Just what I needed! I've had a really tiring week, being busy at work and not getting anything I wanted to do done, had to attend a funeral of a colleague and now I think I'm coming down with the flu, so it is a real pick-me-up to receive all the goodies I've been ordering lately!


Some of Robyn Pandolph's Flirt range:




Some Amy Butler fabrics:

Some of the Barefoot Roses range:

Some Ava Rose:

Some Portugal and Harvest Home Jelly Rolls:

I'm still waiting on some matching charm squares for these. I also received the entire Portabello market Fat Quarter set, and am waiting on this pattern to go with it. Which must mean there is another parcel winging its way towards me!

4 comments:

Cathi said...

Oh, my gosh!! Those are all absolutely gorgeous fabrics -- totally my kind of taste!

lzilulu said...

what a lovely lot of pink gorgeousness!! can't wait to see the finished products....hope the 'flu bug doesn't hang around...flood your body cells with Vitamin C...4grams per day...trust me, it works :>))
lzilulu xox

Anonymous said...

those fabrics are gorgeous! oh no i've drooled on the keyboard! can't wait for my squishy package to arrive now! t. xxx

Sweet P said...

ooooo . . . what lovely pretties you have, my dear. Enjoy them!