Sunday, February 1, 2009

Oh, shoot!

Oh shoot (this is not what I said out loud, of course, just the sanitised blog version), is it really Feb 1st today? Well I have to confess I didn't finish any of the projects I thought I might use for the one project a month challenge. While I should have been quilting and binding other projects, I have this weekend been working on the Cocount Ice kit, a quick and pretty design by Honeysuckle Cottage.

The fabrics were just so pretty:

And the design so quickly pieced, yet effective:


I couldn't help myself.

So, in retrospect, I am going to have to nominate the gift I made for the Valentines Swap as my finished project for January. But she probably hasn't received it yet, so I can't show a picture. But I really, really did finish something in January! Spice will vouch for me:

Would that face lie?

No comments: